website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Friday, March 23, 2007

    REX

    Today, March 23, is the birthday of my younger brother, REX.

    In our younger years, being the youngest of our brood, he was the one who is the mediator or pacifier between me and my other brother. Sometimes, we fight to have the right to be of Rex's friend or we fight for Rex's decision to be in our side. Rex is always the good boy, at least for me and Jun. He is a very good-natured person and God-fearing as well.

    He is also talented, being able to tour some cities abroad because of his dancing skills which was brought about by his hate to attend CMT during college days.

    In his chosen endeavors, he always got high marks and he always excel in it. He got first honors in elementary and plunging into Silliman University High School got him going through tough grind. College, I guess, was then normal and easy for him.

    At times when I went home for a vacation and there he is, tinkering on his projects, especially Flavia, his robotic head named after our grandmother. I 'm always amazed by his ability to absorb very technical information and knowledge especially in his field of computer engineering.

    I always look up to the times when we discuss about these things. I am fascinated with electronics and other computer related topics. But he is more informed than me so I always take his words on it.

    Presently, a Singapore guy and will be a father in the next few weeks, he and wife Memel are good buddies and not just a man and wife. They share a common interest, being both computer engineers themselves. I am happy for them. And with their first child, a baby girl, I am sure it will be a good year for them.

    Happy Birthday Mac. Mac is coming from Tex MacKenzie, a wrestler, we knew when we were kids.

    We love you...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home