website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Saturday, April 22, 2006

    Samsung SGH-X700

    I've got a new callphone after that wreckage incident on my ex(cellphone).

    Before I went to Wintelcom ( a CP store at the Gaisano Mall-Davao), I had already read reviews about the Asus V66 and its brother J201. I was leaning on buying the V66 but I wanted something that has connectivity unto it (IR or blue tooth). Unfortunately V66 doesn't have it, although the other features are there, FM, MP3 player, video player, VGA camera, etc.

    When I got to the cellphone store, the smiling saleslady entertained us and showed us some interesting phones, Motorola, Nokia, Asus, Ericsson, Motorola, etc. Though I am not keen on buying those 12k and above, I just nodded when she offered to demonstrate the cool gadgets. I liked the N70 and the Motorola (I forgot the model) but thought that 3G is still more than a year to really enter my segment (read affordability of rates) so it's out of the picture, besides its price of greater than 12K. The motorola one is good and its price is ok but it's a flip top one and personally, I don't like clamshells so it's also out. The Ericssons were a beauty with its walkman feature and it also has connectivity.

    Bu my mind always thought of the V66, it's just above 10K and well (the connectivity thing is a hhhhh). I choose to have one with a connectivity because I use my phone in taking pictures in the lab and sharing it through IR or blue tooth plus those files that are... (you know).

    When the Samsung SGH-X700 was demonstrated, I was a bit impressed by its features, those that I really wanted!!!

    It has a 1.3 MP camera, a very clear screen, can take pictures and video, can play mp3 and video, has an FM radio and most importantly (to me) blue tooth. I was a bit hesitant because its price was more than 15K. It's introductory price however was 17K about a month ago. My wife also said the phone was cute and I like her reactions on it. She always has the last say in what I do. She is that important to me. So I decided to exert extra kwatz to make for the price. Good thing, the woman in the cash register said that the unit is now P10 less than 14K. So I really decided to get SGH-X700

    I got my credit card and handed it to the lady but she said that they will be charging an additional 6% if paid with cards!!!. What?!!!

    Anyway, I got it that day without any 6% charges...

    I went home with my pocket crying but nevertheless I knew that I got a good gadget.

    As of the moment I'm happy with it and am still studying on its other features.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home