website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Wednesday, April 05, 2006

    Nokia 6260




    I am attending the 21st Philippine Chemistry Congress held in Ateneo de Davao University, Davao City. At about 2:30 PM, I was asked to get the fruits from the Del Monte Office in Lanang, Davao City. Together with Ma'am Loida and Marlon, we proceeded to load three boxes of pineapple and four boxes of cavendish banana.
    When we were about to leave the DM premises, I noticed that my celphone was not in my waist. I stopped at the gate and searched the whole car for the CP but to no avail. I must have dropped it while loading the fruits. I looked back about 50 meters and saw three persons waving their hands. One of them made a "gilit sa leeg" sign. I felt a rush of hot blood going up to my head. I got out and headed for their direction. I saw my CP case and the celphone in the hands of a guy. He handed it to me! I was shocked! It was crushed!! I felt cold!!!

    My phone was dead. I apparently dropped it when I got unto the car and was eventually stepped on by the rear tire of the car. OHHHHhhhhh. I felt like shouting. I just shook my head.




    Nokia 6260 has a 1.3 MP built-in camera, a 16 MB internal memory and a 32 MB external memory. It has a wide color view screen and a reliable touch pads. I can play mp3's and videos on it. I have more than two dozen messages stored there. I have pics stored in the internal memory and some videos too. About 60 % of my contacts are in there. And they are now lost.
    When we got back to the convention. I felt like going home. And I did. While on my way, I was thinking what is the reason why it happened. It was not just an incident. There must be something positive about it. I had to think. What could be positive in that particular incident.
    I thanked God for the patience that He gave me. I had quickly accepted the fact that I lost my celphone. Suddenly I realized, I never had this attitude before. When something bad happens, I got easily disgusted. Sometimes I can't control myself. But today it's different. I realized there's nothing I can do anymore. Whatever I do, I cannot take it back from the grave!!!! There are still other CPs waiting for me.
    I thought, this may be a very bad experience for me but I'm sure this is just a dirt in my fingernail. Life must go on. My quest for a purpose still needs my attention. And who knows, this is one of God's plan to show me my right direction.
    Lesson learned: After a dent, get up, get repaired, it's still a long way to go.

    5 Comments:

    At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wawa naman cp mo sir

     
    At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yes... marami pa cp na mas maganda ang feature, nice site..

     
    At 9:18 PM, Blogger Bas Navarro said...

    i said sumting about ur loss in my blog...text me ur new number as soon as u hav it, that is if u can't resurrect the old one...i gave the old # to Jojo who wil b in Davao dis weekend, she asked 4 it...my number just in case (0918)9088183

     
    At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Preha diai ta ani pre... pero nawa lang ako sa mall tungod's akong katanga^ :D... Good thing my wife won a cellphone from a McDo promo now I have her old phone...

     
    At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bold letters
    Italic...
    Bold and italic...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home