website statistics

My MAGIC Video Links

Links of the Week

  • WEEKLY HORRORSCOPE
  • WEEKLY MANGA
  • The Best Filipino Magicians

    Search For Other Great Magicians Here

    Google
  • Mga of the Week : August 10, 2010
  • Vocabulary :
  • subterfuge - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity.
  • Quote :
  • Some people never grow old enough to be mature.
  • Sunday, January 22, 2006

    Being Blank

    I lost what I have written tonight. It was about being blank sometimes. I was so blank I pressed something, all that I have written for the last fifteen minutes were gone.
    And now I'm back being blank.
    I cannot understand what I've done. I cannot remember what key or a combination of keys I pressed.
    Have you ever experienced something like this? It's called a mental block. I used the word when I was still a student. Everytime I fail to get a good exam, I always say I had a mental block. One of the reasons I got that is cramming. I used to study in the morning of an examination day. Sometimes I study ten to fifteen minutes prior to the exam proper.
    And now I'm experiencing the same. I have two Visual Basic Projects to finish all for the good of some BSIT students who asked me to help them. One is for a Library System and the other is for a Memorial Service. Grrrr, I already wrote this a while ago.
    What the heck!. I'll get a sleep now.

    2 Comments:

    At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahaha

     
    At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahaha

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home